- We will keep your information safe for a maximum of two years. If after this time you cease to be a client we will destroy all data we hold.
- The only information we cather abd retain from you is what we deem necessary to to complete to standard the service from us you require. This information will never be shared with third party companies.
- We may contact you via email, texts or calls but will only do so with your consent to either all or a selection of the above named communications.
- Consent from you is given when you sign your original record card which can then only be accessed by employees of Pauls Barber Shop or HFM Hairdressing for men.
- We will destroy any information we hold about you immediately on request.
- You may request to access the data we hold about you any time and we will comply within 30 days.
- To do this you may contact us via email or mail for the attention of Amanda-Jayne Galloway or Christine Brant (Data Protection Officer).
15 Main Street,
192 First Lane,
Monday 9am – 5pm
Tuesday 9am – 4pm
Wednesday 9am – 5pm
Thursday 9am – 5pm
Friday 9am – 6:30pm
Saturday 8:30am – 4pm
Sunday – Closed